Rainbow Love is an all-in-one filters, art, cards and text photo editor. Unlike other photo editors our filters are more artistic and colorful, not simple light and tone adjusting filters. Offering over 200 filters and over 2000 pieces of art, 60 fonts and art cards the creative possibilities for our users are limitless.
Read the full filters guide below.
To learn how to use our coolest filter tool “GLOW” click here.
NEW POST: LEARN ABOUT ADDING A THEME TO YOUR PHOTOS
How to use filters in Rainbow Love App
Here’s what you need to know about our filters:
- Filters may not be visible on white or black areas of your photo. This is because our filters blend with the light in your photo to create realistic glowing effects. You can use our image editor tools to dramatically effect the visibility and vibrancy of filters.
- To edit and save a filter – double tap the filter you like along preview bar towards bottom of the screen. Editing options allow you to rotate or flip the filter (great for rainbow filters), you can also apply the Rainbow option (glow), this will add vibrancy to the filter (great with our Frames, Dusk and Moon Filters). You can also reduce the transparency of the filter by sliding the toggle bar to the left.
- Add just one filter, or add multiple filters and frames for truly unique creations.
- To switch from the filter editor to the image, art, or text editor, tap IMAGE, ART or TEXT along bottom of the screen.
To make filters more visible:
- Try glow button in filter editor (it is a rainbow icon at the right of the screen), this tool adds vibrancy to the filter while blending with your photo. Tap to turn on or off.
- Use image editor to reduce your photo’s brightness, contrast and saturation and increase fade.
To make filters less visible:
- Use the transparency slider on the filter editing screen
- Use image editor to increase brightness and / or contrast
What are frames?
Can you add multiple filters & frames to one photo?
Here’s a quick example of layering filters:
And here are a few filter & frames we layered to make these edits
I just downloaded the app, what can I use free to get to know the app?
- All Rainbow Filters
- All Texture Filters
- All Filter Editing Tools
- All Card Backgrounds
- All Text, Fonts and Text Editing Tools
- Rainbow, Glow and Trial Art Packs
Where can I see more user creations?
Visit us on Instagram where we share tips and cool user edits and creations.
Are the filter packs and art packs a one time purchase or is there a subscription fee?
I’d like to get more creative and have more editing options.
What’s the cheapest way to get unlimited access to all art & filters in Rainbow Love?
Where is the moon and moon phase art?
Find moon and moon phases in Moon filters and our Moon Art Pack. Make edits like this one. Try using with our GLOW tool available as the Rainbow icon on the filter editing screen or on the art editing tool bar.
I need more help, how do I contact you?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for app support.